Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

So Busy...

Hey Everyone! Sorry I have not posted in a while...we have been so busy. Last weekend Will and I went to Monroe to see my family. The whole clam plus niece and nephew were in and we all just had the best time. Will and I don't get to see my brother and sister-n-law or my sister and brother-n-law much so when we found out we were going to be able to see everyone we drove over and it was so much fun. We also went to the MSU vs. LA Tech game, which was a total embarrassment, and even though we lost we all still had a good time tailgating and stuff. My brother-n-law is a La Tech alumni so he was thrilled that they won. This weekend Will and I are headed to Starkville, MS for a fun-filled weekend of friends and MSU Bulldogs and hopefully this game will be better than last. Once I figure out how to post pictures on here I will post some pictures for last weekend of my family and adorable niece and nephew.

No comments: