Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

Hail Dear Ole State...


Fight for the victory today, hit that line and tote that ball, cross the goal before you fall, and then we'll yell, yell, yell, yell! For dear ole State we'll yell like HELL, fight for Mississippi State, win the Game Today! Go State!

Well Mississippi State won their game last weekend to S.E. Louisiana...Go Dawgs! This weekend Will and I are going to Starkville again to watch Miss. State play Auburn. We need to say a little pray that we will win....we need all that we can get! I am so excited because I will get to see my mom! My dad was suppose to come but he has to work so Will and I will get to hang out with my mom. So many of our friends are going to be up there this weekend and we are so excited about getting to see them.


No comments: