Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

We are Home Owners!!!


This is our first Home!!!


This was our first apartment!!!

Well, Will and I bought our first home a little over a week ago and we are absolutely loving it! We have just about everything unpacked and in place. We got a new couch and love seat and they are sooo comfortable! The only thing we lack is a coffee table and a formal dining room set with china cabinet. Today, I went to the apartment for the last time ever and I have to say it was pretty sad. That was mine and Will's first home and it is kind of sad that we will never be there again....But I am totally excited about our house! It still has not set in that it is my house...I just feel like I am going to spend the night at someone elses house. God has truly blessed us in so many ways!


1 comment:

The Gough Family said...

Congrats guys!! We love the house!!